“There’s a little bit of profit-taking,” said Olivier Jakob, chief strategist at consultancy Petromatrix. “The market has really been treading a small range all of this week without any true momentum.” …Jakob said the deal with Rosneft “makes it a bit harder for Baghdad to do anything against those flows”.
- Reuters Nov 14th : Oil falls 2 percent on rising U.S. output, global demand concern
- Bloomberg Nov 9th: Diesel Becomes a Dirty Word for Oil Traders
- Reuters, Nov 6th : Oil eases from 2-1/2 year highs, focus on Saudi tensions
- Financial Times, Nov 1: Opec cuts help push oil prices to 2-year highs
- Reuters Oct 20: Oil prices set for weekly loss on profit-taking