“There’s a little bit of profit-taking,” said Olivier Jakob, chief strategist at consultancy Petromatrix. “The market has really been treading a small range all of this week without any true momentum.” …Jakob said the deal with Rosneft “makes it a bit harder for Baghdad to do anything against those flows”.
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions
- Times of Oman Apr 14 2018: ‘Mission accomplished’ for OPEC as oil stocks shrink: IEA
- Platts March 23 2018: Crude ticks higher on OPEC cut extension talk; ICE Brent hits $70/b overnight,
- Financial Times, March 23 2018: Oil hits $70 a barrel as risk to Iran nuclear deal mounts