“There’s a little bit of profit-taking,” said Olivier Jakob, chief strategist at consultancy Petromatrix. “The market has really been treading a small range all of this week without any true momentum.” …Jakob said the deal with Rosneft “makes it a bit harder for Baghdad to do anything against those flows”.
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters
- Bloomberg May 25, 2018: Oil falls below $70 as Saudi Arabia sees oil supply increase
- Platts, May 11 2018: Crude oil futures rangebound on mixed views of Iran sanctions
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions