“There’s a little bit of profit-taking,” said Olivier Jakob, chief strategist at consultancy Petromatrix. “The market has really been treading a small range all of this week without any true momentum.” …Jakob said the deal with Rosneft “makes it a bit harder for Baghdad to do anything against those flows”.
- Petromatrix Daily Oil Market Report Feb 9 : The Shale Band, not dead yet
- DJE Feb 9: Oil prices slide on strong US production
- Reuters Feb 8: Texas flood: U.S. oil exports pour into markets worldwide
- Petromatrix Daily Oil Market Report of Feb 7th, 2018
- Reuters Feb 7: Statoil Raises Dividend, Capex As Oil Sector Picks Up