“There’s a little bit of profit-taking,” said Olivier Jakob, chief strategist at consultancy Petromatrix. “The market has really been treading a small range all of this week without any true momentum.” …Jakob said the deal with Rosneft “makes it a bit harder for Baghdad to do anything against those flows”.
- Jan 16 2019, Oil& Gas Journal: Market Watch
- Jan 04 2019, FOX News: Brent crude rises to $57 on China-US trade talks
- Dec 20 2018 Bloomberg: OPEC Output Is at Risk From Social Unrest
- November 14, 2018: The shale price band that never went away from the crude market
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters