“I think it’s going to be a struggle to move above $60 Brent,” said Olivier Jakob, oil analyst at Petromatrix.
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters
- Bloomberg May 25, 2018: Oil falls below $70 as Saudi Arabia sees oil supply increase
- Platts, May 11 2018: Crude oil futures rangebound on mixed views of Iran sanctions
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions