“The expectation that the U.S. will leave the sanctions waivers is leading Iran to sell as much as it can,” Petromatrix strategist Olivier Jakob said.
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions
- Times of Oman Apr 14 2018: ‘Mission accomplished’ for OPEC as oil stocks shrink: IEA
- Platts March 23 2018: Crude ticks higher on OPEC cut extension talk; ICE Brent hits $70/b overnight,
- Financial Times, March 23 2018: Oil hits $70 a barrel as risk to Iran nuclear deal mounts