“The expectation that the U.S. will leave the sanctions waivers is leading Iran to sell as much as it can,” Petromatrix strategist Olivier Jakob said.
- Jan 16 2019, Oil& Gas Journal: Market Watch
- Jan 04 2019, FOX News: Brent crude rises to $57 on China-US trade talks
- Dec 20 2018 Bloomberg: OPEC Output Is at Risk From Social Unrest
- November 14, 2018: The shale price band that never went away from the crude market
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters