“Today market participants are still taking a view on the impact of US withdrawal from Iran deal and I think it is going to continue into next week after a meeting of the three European powers, China and Russia with Iranians,” Petromatrix oil analyst Olivier Jakob said.
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters
- Bloomberg May 25, 2018: Oil falls below $70 as Saudi Arabia sees oil supply increase
- Platts, May 11 2018: Crude oil futures rangebound on mixed views of Iran sanctions
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions