“The Syrian escalation risk cannot be fully written off, but we view that it deserves less of a premium than three days ago,” Petromatrix said in a note.
- Jan 16 2019, Oil& Gas Journal: Market Watch
- Jan 04 2019, FOX News: Brent crude rises to $57 on China-US trade talks
- Dec 20 2018 Bloomberg: OPEC Output Is at Risk From Social Unrest
- November 14, 2018: The shale price band that never went away from the crude market
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters