“The oil market is currently driven by four letters: It’s ULSD, not OPEC,” said Olivier Jakob, managing director of consultant Petromatrix GmbH.
- Reuters Nov 14th : Oil falls 2 percent on rising U.S. output, global demand concern
- Bloomberg Nov 9th: Diesel Becomes a Dirty Word for Oil Traders
- Reuters, Nov 6th : Oil eases from 2-1/2 year highs, focus on Saudi tensions
- Financial Times, Nov 1: Opec cuts help push oil prices to 2-year highs
- Reuters Oct 20: Oil prices set for weekly loss on profit-taking