“The oil market is currently driven by four letters: It’s ULSD, not OPEC,” said Olivier Jakob, managing director of consultant Petromatrix GmbH.
- Reuters Oct 20: Oil prices set for weekly loss on profit-taking
- Bloomberg Oct 18: Iraq’s Pipeline Exports Slump After Clash With Kurds at Kirkuk
- Financial Times, Oct 17 2017: Shale band explains oil price struggle to top $60 a barrel
- Bloomberg Oct 12: Oil Slides Before U.S. Data as IEA Warns of Ceiling for Prices
- Bloomberg Oct 10: North Sea Oil Sandwiched as U.S. Ships Crude Like Never Before