“The size of the supply increase is still a question mark, but otherwise there can be no doubt anymore that Saudi Arabia and Russia will be increasing supplies in the second half,” said Olivier Jakob, managing director at consultants Petromatrix GmbH in Zug, Switzerland.
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters
- Bloomberg May 25, 2018: Oil falls below $70 as Saudi Arabia sees oil supply increase
- Platts, May 11 2018: Crude oil futures rangebound on mixed views of Iran sanctions
- Reuters May 2 2018: Oil eases as Iran ramps up exports and U.S. storage tanks fill up
- Financial Tribune April 15 2018: Brent, WTI Crude Futures Increase on Syria Tensions