“The size of the supply increase is still a question mark, but otherwise there can be no doubt anymore that Saudi Arabia and Russia will be increasing supplies in the second half,” said Olivier Jakob, managing director at consultants Petromatrix GmbH in Zug, Switzerland.
- Jan 16 2019, Oil& Gas Journal: Market Watch
- Jan 04 2019, FOX News: Brent crude rises to $57 on China-US trade talks
- Dec 20 2018 Bloomberg: OPEC Output Is at Risk From Social Unrest
- November 14, 2018: The shale price band that never went away from the crude market
- May 25, 2018, Financial Times: Oil prices skid for second day on production jitters